The automatic single slide model SLX-D Hermetic door operator and door as supplied by Access Entry Pty Ltd are to
be electrically approved for 230/240v, fully housed in an extruded aluminium housing of Height 180mm x Width 200mm
and must comply with all BCA requirements for automatic door operators .These operators in conjunction with Gilgen patented
pivoting mechanism must be tested and conform to air permeability Class 2 (EN12207) as a minimum.
The equipment shall incorporate the following features
- Drive - Super-torque H section steel reinforced timing belt design
- Motor - Continuously rated, brush-less heavy duty DC motor, capable of 24 hour operation with power
consumption of 100w and carry a minimum two year warranty.
- Door Weights – Maximum weight being 200kg.
- Gear Box - Self Lubricating fully sealed maintenance free gearbox. Minimum two year warranty.
- Track – Replaceable long life, for whisper quiet operation.
- Actuation & Safety – Integrated “Combi Scan” combination Radar & Infrared sensors for maximum
safety/protection with “Side Scan” presence sensors where necessary.
- Controller - Solid state automatic self-learning microprocessor controller with Safety reverse/stop with delay
including low speed, continuous retry after obstruction, prior to resuming normal operation.
- Standard Interface ability - Security, FIP, BMS.
- Monitored battery backed failsafe. As per BCA Regulations, doors drive fully open automatically on power
failure/fire alarm (integration by others). Failsafe must consists of: Auto Mode will provide up to ½ hour of
continuous operation, Lock Mode will provide up to 200 operations or up to 3 days secure locking. Doors
automatically return to original function mode when power resumes or fire signal is deactivated.
- Door Type – “Standard” Air Permeability (Class 2 – EN12207) Sound Protection up to 32 dB
Natural anodized aluminium frame with optional Formica-high pressure laminate or polished stainless steel fascia
- Window Glass Options: 2 x 6 mm for flush mounting , 6 mm safety glass, 9 mm safety glass
- Window Frame (Anodised Aluminium) Options: Single frame, Double frame, wall thickness 70-600mm
- Optional X-ray shielding: lead insert and or special 9 mm Safety Glass for flush mounting
Electric locking – selectable option, of Failsafe or Fail-Secure Inc. P2 Egress button
- Special entry
Large optical push buttons
Card reader (by security contractor)
Swipe Card (by security contractors)
- Control Functions
Standard- SK4- four position security key switch (can be master keyed by client).
Optional – M4 four position rotary switch/selector
- Warranties – Access Entry/Gilgen SLX-D Hermetic Door Operator is to be covered by a two (2) year parts and
twelve (12) month labour warranty.
- Maintenance- The operator is to be safety inspected and maintained in accordance with AS5007-2007, i.e.
three periodic log book entries per annum, by qualified technicians. Contact 1800 555 900 for safety/service