The automatic (single bi sliding or bi-parting/bi sliding) model SLX-M-T Telescopic door operators as supplied by
Access Entry Pty Ltd are to be electrically approved for 230/240v, fully housed in an extruded aluminium housing of
height 140mm and width 270mm and must comply with all BCA requirements for automatic door operators.
The equipment shall incorporate the following features:
- Drive – Super-torque 15mm H section steel reinforced timing belt design
- Motor - Continuously rated brush-less, heavy duty DC motor, capable of 24 hour operation with power
consumption of 280w and carry a minimum two year warranty.
- Door Weights – Maximum weight 2 doors at 120kg each or 4 doors at 75kg each.
- Gear Box - Self Lubricating fully sealed maintenance free gearbox. Minimum two year warranty.
- Track – Replaceable long life, for whisper quiet operation.
- Actuation & Safety –2 x IXIO-DT1 combination Radar & Infrared sensors for maximum safety/protection.
Automatic reversing if obstruction during closing sequence with fully adjustable sensitivity settings.
- Controller - Solid state automatic self-learning microprocessor controller with Safety reverse/stop with delay
including low speed, continuous retry after obstruction, prior to resuming normal operation.
- Standard Interface ability - Security, FIP, BMS.
- Monitored battery backed failsafe. • As per BCA Regulations, doors drive fully open automatically on power
failure/fire alarm (integration by others). Failsafe must consists of: Auto Mode will provide up to ½ hour of
continuous operation, Lock Mode will provide up to 200 operations or up to 3 days secure locking. Doors
automatically return to original function mode when power resumes or fire signal is deactivated.
- Door Type
Hanger Brackets to suit Aluminium framed doors ONLY
Electric locking – selectable option, of Failsafe or Fail-Secure, including battery backup and compliant with
BCA & P2 push button for Emergency or after hours egress.
Standard SK2 entry key switch (can be master keyed by client).
- Special entry
Card reader (by security contractor)
Swipe Card (by security contractors)
- Control Functions
Standard- SK4- four position security key switch (can be master keyed by client).
- Warranties – Access Entry/Gilgen SLX-M-T Telescopic Door Operator is to be covered by a two (2) year parts
and twelve (12) month labour warranty. All Warranties to take effect upon practical completion.
- Maintenance- The operator is to be safety inspected and maintained in accordance with AS5007-2007, i.e.
three periodic log book entries per annum, by qualified technicians. Contact 1800 555 900 for safety/service